WHY GROW A TEAM?
PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS - PHOTOGRAPY
PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS - VIDEOGRAPHY
Introduction of New Associates
Celebrate Wins Together
How to Start Your Journey
Step 1 : Let's Have A Private Non-Obligated Discussion
Our main objective is to improve the quality of your work. We hope to achieve this by first understanding your current nature of work and then providing a comprehensive solution for you. We will also be presenting to you a range of opportunities and possibilities with ERA.
Here are The 8 Most Compelling Reasons Why Agents Are Joining ERA.
A strong, recognisable and reputable international brand.
A full-fledged in-house dedicated 100+ staff support and 5 strategically located office support. i.e Legal, IT, HR, Accounts, Marketing, Training Rooms, Associate office room, VIP lounge, E-submission, etc.
A huge portfolio of New Local & International Project Sales opportunity.
Proven team building strategies, team systems and career progression for team leaders.
Most number of in-house systematic trainings programs in the industry.
Strong and supportive company culture with high level of competition standards inspiring growth.
The Largest International Real Estate Agency in Singapore listed on SGX main-board.
Fastest commission pay-out to associates in 5 working days.
ERA is home for the elites. To be a true elite, be part of our elite circle.
It's important to hear from your mentor the thrills and opportunities with ERA . You might get yourself some valuable tips on our business as well. Book a non-obligated career advancement session with Ameen today.
Step 2: ERA Registration & CEA License Payment
After signing the ERA Associate Agreement, you are required to make payment to CEA which ERA will assist you to submit for the in-principle approval to transfer the CEA registration from your current real estate agency to ERA. (CEA fees refund only applicable with terms and conditions met)
Please prepare the following for the ERA registration:
1) One namecard from current Real Estate Agency
2) NRIC (original & photocopied)
3) Highest Academic Qualification Certificate
4) Real Estate Salesperson (RES) Qualification Certificate / CES / CEHA (original & photocopied)
5) Past 12 months transactions records / Commission Income Statement over the past 12 months / IRAS (Only TRADE income taken into consideration)
6) Softcopy Of Salesperson's Photograph
7) Ensure that CPD points are cleared before registration, if its after 1 July yearly. (Click here for CPD check)
8) Ensure no CPF Medisave outstanding liabilities (GIRO facility will be sufficient) before registration (Click here to check)
9) Past 12 month Team Transactions (For team leaders)
Step 3: Require ERA Corporate Photo For Registration
Please have your Professional corporate photograph ready taken in ERA Corporate Attire before submission of Associate Agreement (Yellow Form) to HR. Appointed photo studio has the ERA tie and jacket available at the studio. Please call them to make an appointment.
Appointed Studio: Picture ME
Suntec City Mall #03-1036, Suntec Tower 4 (near Burger King) Tel: 63369453
Step 4: Confirmation By CEA & Resignation From Current Real Estate Agency
Only after receiving in-principle approval from CEA within 4 weeks, the salesperson will tender resignation from the ex-agency.
You are now ready to start your exciting new career path with us!
Congratulations and welcome to the One ERA family!